Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extraordinarily Average Gentlemen

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Join us on vent: Eag.clants.net:8751

lets remove the AIon Gaming icon from OUr top

Go down 
+2
MCap
Marine436
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Marine436

Marine436

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
lets remove the AIon Gaming icon from OUr top Left_bar_bleue1/100lets remove the AIon Gaming icon from OUr top Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)
EP:
lets remove the AIon Gaming icon from OUr top Left_bar_bleue100/100lets remove the AIon Gaming icon from OUr top Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

lets remove the AIon Gaming icon from OUr top Empty
PostSubject: lets remove the AIon Gaming icon from OUr top   lets remove the AIon Gaming icon from OUr top I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 4:28 pm

Whos with me?
Back to top Go down
MCap

MCap

Character sheet
Name: Kilian Ó Riain
HP:
lets remove the AIon Gaming icon from OUr top Left_bar_bleue100/100lets remove the AIon Gaming icon from OUr top Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
EP:

PostSubject: Re: lets remove the AIon Gaming icon from OUr top   lets remove the AIon Gaming icon from OUr top I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 4:31 pm

I would remove it and the L4d icon. (update to L4D2).

Possible replacements would be DDO, WoW or some other RPG game to go with the themes (RPG, FPS, Survival/Horror, RTS)
Back to top Go down
Cube

Cube

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
EP:

PostSubject: Re: lets remove the AIon Gaming icon from OUr top   lets remove the AIon Gaming icon from OUr top I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 9:03 pm

l2shiftkey on title
Back to top Go down
Xeux

Xeux

PostSubject: Re: lets remove the AIon Gaming icon from OUr top   lets remove the AIon Gaming icon from OUr top I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 11:19 am

Just let me know what you want on it.
Back to top Go down
Marine436

Marine436

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
lets remove the AIon Gaming icon from OUr top Left_bar_bleue1/100lets remove the AIon Gaming icon from OUr top Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)
EP:

PostSubject: Re: lets remove the AIon Gaming icon from OUr top   lets remove the AIon Gaming icon from OUr top I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 1:47 pm

DO IT
Back to top Go down
Xeux

Xeux

PostSubject: Re: lets remove the AIon Gaming icon from OUr top   lets remove the AIon Gaming icon from OUr top I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 3:14 pm

do what?

I don't see suggestions for new stuff.

l4d2 annnnnnnnnnd?
Back to top Go down
Dgtl

PostSubject: Re: lets remove the AIon Gaming icon from OUr top   lets remove the AIon Gaming icon from OUr top I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:25 pm

Starcraft
Back to top Go down
Marine436

Marine436

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
EP:

PostSubject: Re: lets remove the AIon Gaming icon from OUr top   lets remove the AIon Gaming icon from OUr top I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:35 pm

i wish we had the star craft 2 symbol up there but Dungeons and Dragons Online i guess would be a good one
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: lets remove the AIon Gaming icon from OUr top   lets remove the AIon Gaming icon from OUr top I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 3:20 pm

Don't forget DDO. (anyone getting MW:2?)
Back to top Go down
Xeux

Xeux

PostSubject: Re: lets remove the AIon Gaming icon from OUr top   lets remove the AIon Gaming icon from OUr top I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 3:48 pm

kk

screenshot your desktop with extra large icons and post them here so i can photoshop them out and use them.
Back to top Go down
AuguryEngine

PostSubject: Re: lets remove the AIon Gaming icon from OUr top   lets remove the AIon Gaming icon from OUr top I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 3:56 am

even SC 1 would be fine.

Ray, dgtl, cube, zwor and I play it together.
Probably others too.
Back to top Go down
Xeux

Xeux

PostSubject: Re: lets remove the AIon Gaming icon from OUr top   lets remove the AIon Gaming icon from OUr top I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 9:59 am

need screenshots of desktop with extra large icons.
Back to top Go down
Marine436

Marine436

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
EP:

PostSubject: Re: lets remove the AIon Gaming icon from OUr top   lets remove the AIon Gaming icon from OUr top I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 11:21 am

i refuse in protest untill you get on ventrilo for some hoooonnnnn also i got saturday off if im feeling better we should do something
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: lets remove the AIon Gaming icon from OUr top   lets remove the AIon Gaming icon from OUr top I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 11:14 am

lets remove the AIon Gaming icon from OUr top Ddo
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img404/3600/ddo.png

Hit us up with some badassary, Xeux! (and please play some HoN with us sometime!)

Back to top Go down
Xeux

Xeux

PostSubject: Re: lets remove the AIon Gaming icon from OUr top   lets remove the AIon Gaming icon from OUr top I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 5:00 pm

lets remove the AIon Gaming icon from OUr top Eaglog10
Back to top Go down
Xeux

Xeux

PostSubject: Re: lets remove the AIon Gaming icon from OUr top   lets remove the AIon Gaming icon from OUr top I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 5:01 pm

Need spyfox to change it out.
Back to top Go down
MCap

MCap

Character sheet
Name: Kilian Ó Riain
HP:
EP:

PostSubject: Re: lets remove the AIon Gaming icon from OUr top   lets remove the AIon Gaming icon from OUr top I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 12:42 am

bump
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: lets remove the AIon Gaming icon from OUr top   lets remove the AIon Gaming icon from OUr top I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 9:04 pm

BUMP FOR GREAT JUST-hhheeeeyyyy I haven't seen that guy in a while...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lets remove the AIon Gaming icon from OUr top   lets remove the AIon Gaming icon from OUr top I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lets remove the AIon Gaming icon from OUr top
Page 1 of 1