Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extraordinarily Average Gentlemen

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Join us on vent: Eag.clants.net:8751

Permission to bring aboard

Go down 
+3
DM_Craft
Marine436
mamabruce
7 posters
AuthorMessage
mamabruce

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
Permission to bring aboard Left_bar_bleue100/100Permission to bring aboard Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
EP:
Permission to bring aboard Left_bar_bleue100/100Permission to bring aboard Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Permission to bring aboard Empty
PostSubject: Permission to bring aboard   Permission to bring aboard I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 8:41 pm

Since I'm trying to be nice and get along with everyone, I decided to ask permission from what ever powers that be first, especially since Dragon Age came out I haven't been on vent or played anything else but that. (In fact if I could get away with not sleeping or eating I would just to play some more). Anyhow, I wanted to ask if it was okay to bring a new person on vent later this week. He plays all kinds of games, including Warcraft, Diablo and Starcraft series and will be trying DDO this week. As far as I know he's good at FPS and RPG's. Personality wise, he's a smart ass and very sarcastic and will probably conflict with some people at first do to his abrasiveness. He's not a drama whore and can but controlled by me if he gets out of hand.

Sounds all good?

Main reason I'm asking is because he's my little brother and people may reject a male version of me. Just imagine me with a deeper voice and no mood swings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Permission to bring aboard   Permission to bring aboard I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 8:50 pm

mamabruce wrote:
Since I'm trying to be nice and get along with everyone, I decided to ask permission from what ever powers that be first, especially since Dragon Age came out I haven't been on vent or played anything else but that. (In fact if I could get away with not sleeping or eating I would just to play some more). Anyhow, I wanted to ask if it was okay to bring a new person on vent later this week. He plays all kinds of games, including Warcraft, Diablo and Starcraft series and will be trying DDO this week. As far as I know he's good at FPS and RPG's. Personality wise, he's a smart ass and very sarcastic and will probably conflict with some people at first do to his abrasiveness. He's not a drama whore and can but controlled by me if he gets out of hand.

Sounds all good?

Main reason I'm asking is because he's my little brother and people may reject a male version of me. Just imagine me with a deeper voice and no mood swings.

I was about to go all "Lol whytf are you asking?" And then I read the bottom post.

Lol whytf are you asking?
Back to top Go down
Marine436

Marine436

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
Permission to bring aboard Left_bar_bleue1/100Permission to bring aboard Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)
EP:

PostSubject: Re: Permission to bring aboard   Permission to bring aboard I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 9:09 pm

permission to bring real life friends onto eag is Not only granted but smiled upon
Back to top Go down
DM_Craft

PostSubject: Re: Permission to bring aboard   Permission to bring aboard I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 11:04 pm

Marine436 wrote:
permission to bring real life friends onto eag is Not only granted but smiled upon

Is that a creepy smile or just a happy smile?
Back to top Go down
beaverkilla

beaverkilla

Character sheet
Name: Bob the troll
HP:
EP:

PostSubject: Re: Permission to bring aboard   Permission to bring aboard I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 12:21 am

Quote :

pedosmile
Back to top Go down
mamabruce

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
EP:

PostSubject: Re: Permission to bring aboard   Permission to bring aboard I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 8:22 am

beaverkilla wrote:
Quote :

pedosmile

That would be creepy but my little bro is 18.
Back to top Go down
Pudly
Admin
Pudly

Character sheet
Name: Sir Roderick
HP:
Permission to bring aboard Left_bar_bleue9001/100Permission to bring aboard Empty_bar_bleue  (9001/100)
EP:
Permission to bring aboard Left_bar_bleue69/100Permission to bring aboard Empty_bar_bleue  (69/100)

PostSubject: Re: Permission to bring aboard   Permission to bring aboard I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 2:46 pm

mamabruce wrote:
beaverkilla wrote:
Quote :

pedosmile

That would be creepy but my little bro is 18.

to old
Back to top Go down
MCap

MCap

Character sheet
Name: Kilian Ó Riain
HP:
EP:

PostSubject: Re: Permission to bring aboard   Permission to bring aboard I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 3:26 pm

Not to be all nerdy or creepy (training to be a psychologist), Pedophilia only deal with attraction to children before primary and secondary sexual physical changes, so we are talking like 6 and younger.

So that just makes Marine a creepy guy.

Also, why wouldn't it be a good idea to bring in more people. That is something this vent desperately needs. Most of us play the same two games over and over, but with the new blood, we might be able to expand when we get tired or need a break.

Right now we have a problem because of the fixation, where no one wants to play to many games beyond those two, and those who don't are left playing alone (DDO Crying or Very sad )
Back to top Go down
Xeux

Xeux

PostSubject: Re: Permission to bring aboard   Permission to bring aboard I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 5:01 pm

Sweet!

Of course you can bring him in Mama, we'd be glad to have him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Permission to bring aboard   Permission to bring aboard I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Permission to bring aboard
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Chatter Box-
Jump to: