Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extraordinarily Average Gentlemen

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Join us on vent: Eag.clants.net:8751

Slightly Epic Semi-Greifing L4D2 Story

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazagin

Kazagin

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
Slightly Epic Semi-Greifing L4D2 Story Left_bar_bleue100/100Slightly Epic Semi-Greifing L4D2 Story Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
EP:
Slightly Epic Semi-Greifing L4D2 Story Left_bar_bleue100/100Slightly Epic Semi-Greifing L4D2 Story Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Slightly Epic Semi-Greifing L4D2 Story Empty
PostSubject: Slightly Epic Semi-Greifing L4D2 Story   Slightly Epic Semi-Greifing L4D2 Story I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 12:40 am

I was a wee bit bored today, so I thought I'd dick around with the Infected Glitch.
(You spawn and hit "E" very fast and you should appear inside a Survivor)
Anyway, after joining a terribad Versus pub, I did a few Surprise Boomers. (Doing the glitch as a Boomer, and blowing up or spitting on everyone)
Eventually, one of them made a dash to a safe room.
He locked himself in so we couldn't kill him.
I got Jockey, so I figured I'd exploit the situation for lulz. I glitched my way into the Saferoom and Jockey'd him.
Lulz and rage ensued.

(Keep in mind, this was a terribad pub, so griefing the enemy team is okay)

Also, I forgot to record a demo, so I have no video of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slightly Epic Semi-Greifing L4D2 Story   Slightly Epic Semi-Greifing L4D2 Story I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:43 pm

Kazagin wrote:
I was a wee bit bored today, so I thought I'd dick around with the Infected Glitch.
(You spawn and hit "E" very fast and you should appear inside a Survivor)
Anyway, after joining a terribad Versus pub, I did a few Surprise Boomers. (Doing the glitch as a Boomer, and blowing up or spitting on everyone)
Eventually, one of them made a dash to a safe room.
He locked himself in so we couldn't kill him.
I got Jockey, so I figured I'd exploit the situation for lulz. I glitched my way into the Saferoom and Jockey'd him.
Lulz and rage ensued.

(Keep in mind, this was a terribad pub, so griefing the enemy team is okay)

Also, I forgot to record a demo, so I have no video of it.

Last sentence made me Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Kazagin

Kazagin

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
EP:

PostSubject: Re: Slightly Epic Semi-Greifing L4D2 Story   Slightly Epic Semi-Greifing L4D2 Story I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:46 pm

I'm sorry.
I gotta learn to make demos when I do shit like this.
Sad

The GGhostBass agrees.
Back to top Go down
Dgtl

PostSubject: Re: Slightly Epic Semi-Greifing L4D2 Story   Slightly Epic Semi-Greifing L4D2 Story I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 7:09 pm

Still not as epic as me cube and wies making engi tele entrance in the intel of 2fort (TF2) and an exit in the spawn room (glitched area where you can/could dunno if they fixed) and go spy and take it and sit in the room where they spawn back stabbing all of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slightly Epic Semi-Greifing L4D2 Story   Slightly Epic Semi-Greifing L4D2 Story I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slightly Epic Semi-Greifing L4D2 Story
Page 1 of 1