Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extraordinarily Average Gentlemen

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Join us on vent: Eag.clants.net:8751

REQUIRED VOTE -VOTE HERE NOW- MARINE436's ATTENTION

Go down 
+5
LilDobber
Cube
Marowak
Secksecute
Marine436
9 posters

What should Marines Attention go to?
1. Re Balance and Design Hon Presiestent
REQUIRED VOTE -VOTE HERE NOW- MARINE436's ATTENTION I_vote_lcap0%REQUIRED VOTE -VOTE HERE NOW- MARINE436's ATTENTION I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
2. Design HON adventuers HONDND MIX
REQUIRED VOTE -VOTE HERE NOW- MARINE436's ATTENTION I_vote_lcap5%REQUIRED VOTE -VOTE HERE NOW- MARINE436's ATTENTION I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
3. Focus on Recuirtment
REQUIRED VOTE -VOTE HERE NOW- MARINE436's ATTENTION I_vote_lcap5%REQUIRED VOTE -VOTE HERE NOW- MARINE436's ATTENTION I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
4. DND fourm Roleplaying Game
 5% [ 1 ]
5. Finding New Muiltplayer games like LOL and more
REQUIRED VOTE -VOTE HERE NOW- MARINE436's ATTENTION I_vote_lcap16%REQUIRED VOTE -VOTE HERE NOW- MARINE436's ATTENTION I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 3 ]
6. Finding a MMO For EAG to partake in
REQUIRED VOTE -VOTE HERE NOW- MARINE436's ATTENTION I_vote_lcap0%REQUIRED VOTE -VOTE HERE NOW- MARINE436's ATTENTION I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
7. Focus on Running EAG's own PW via NWN2.
 0% [ 0 ]
8. Focus on Making Mini games for RTS games?
 5% [ 1 ]
9. More schduled gaming (Sins, DDO, Civ 4)
REQUIRED VOTE -VOTE HERE NOW- MARINE436's ATTENTION I_vote_lcap21%REQUIRED VOTE -VOTE HERE NOW- MARINE436's ATTENTION I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 4 ]
10. Focus on Improving EAG sportsmenship in all games
REQUIRED VOTE -VOTE HERE NOW- MARINE436's ATTENTION I_vote_lcap42%REQUIRED VOTE -VOTE HERE NOW- MARINE436's ATTENTION I_vote_rcap
 42% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 19

AuthorMessage
Marine436

Marine436

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
REQUIRED VOTE -VOTE HERE NOW- MARINE436's ATTENTION Left_bar_bleue1/100REQUIRED VOTE -VOTE HERE NOW- MARINE436's ATTENTION Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)
EP:
REQUIRED VOTE -VOTE HERE NOW- MARINE436's ATTENTION Left_bar_bleue100/100REQUIRED VOTE -VOTE HERE NOW- MARINE436's ATTENTION Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

REQUIRED VOTE -VOTE HERE NOW- MARINE436's ATTENTION Empty
PostSubject: REQUIRED VOTE -VOTE HERE NOW- MARINE436's ATTENTION   REQUIRED VOTE -VOTE HERE NOW- MARINE436's ATTENTION I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:53 am

The vote above is what the next 'marine led' project is, there are alot of choice's, i will be doing Anything the community vote's for!

here is a more distrctive list
((NOTE IMPORTANT READ, AFTER VOTEING go down and post what YOU voted, so i can see WHO voted for what, and also have a galance via the top, DO NOT JUST VOTE OR ILL GET PISSY))

1. i pour all my energy back into making HON P not only Balanced but fun!
2. This would Combine the Fourms and HON into a HON-Dungeons and Dragons Like experience, untill we got the map Editor it would be Limited but could still be fun.
3.Focus on recuirtment.

4. DND fourm roleplaying game before the 7th Athos war was at a Start, it was looking to be fun, id reinvest time into this.

5. Find new games, pirateable, indie stuff to play and compete with eachother, little stuff like flash games, or other interesting shit.

6. Find a MMO In and out of market for EAG to play in (note, if you select this option you must also be willing to buy a MMO and pay a monthly fee for it!)

7. Making our OWN MMO-PW via NWN2 - (Note, if you select this option you might have to buy NWN2 if i cant get the pirate version working)

8. Focus on making little mini games for Company of Heros, Heros of newerth, Sins of a solar empire and Supreme commander.

9. start schulding games, like Dungeons and dragons online, Civ Four, and Sins of a Solar Empire.

10. start teaching everyone, to become more respectful and less of a douchbag while playing games, includding HON
Back to top Go down
Secksecute

Secksecute

PostSubject: Re: REQUIRED VOTE -VOTE HERE NOW- MARINE436's ATTENTION   REQUIRED VOTE -VOTE HERE NOW- MARINE436's ATTENTION I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 5:03 am

I'd hope that 10 is the obvious choice.
Back to top Go down
Marowak

Marowak

PostSubject: How it should go...   REQUIRED VOTE -VOTE HERE NOW- MARINE436's ATTENTION I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 10:55 am

10 > 5 > 2

Can't make a lot of friends if everyone rages at everyone else.

Easier to recruit if you cover more games.

Recruit recruit recruit.
Back to top Go down
Cube

Cube

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
REQUIRED VOTE -VOTE HERE NOW- MARINE436's ATTENTION Left_bar_bleue100/100REQUIRED VOTE -VOTE HERE NOW- MARINE436's ATTENTION Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
EP:

PostSubject: Re: REQUIRED VOTE -VOTE HERE NOW- MARINE436's ATTENTION   REQUIRED VOTE -VOTE HERE NOW- MARINE436's ATTENTION I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 12:28 pm

Where is the option for spelling?
Back to top Go down
LilDobber

LilDobber

PostSubject: Re: REQUIRED VOTE -VOTE HERE NOW- MARINE436's ATTENTION   REQUIRED VOTE -VOTE HERE NOW- MARINE436's ATTENTION I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:17 pm

5 , we have a nice little group for savage 2 going, it seems kinda fun.
Back to top Go down
Nism God

Nism God

Character sheet
Name: Jande
HP:
EP:

PostSubject: Re: REQUIRED VOTE -VOTE HERE NOW- MARINE436's ATTENTION   REQUIRED VOTE -VOTE HERE NOW- MARINE436's ATTENTION I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:55 pm

Savage 2 is win so 5. Also, cocks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: REQUIRED VOTE -VOTE HERE NOW- MARINE436's ATTENTION   REQUIRED VOTE -VOTE HERE NOW- MARINE436's ATTENTION I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 3:33 pm

tl;dr version:
We could use some variety like we could use some fresh air, I voted 5.

I approve of this topic with extreme [insert word here]

I voted 5, because as much as I love HoN and as much effort as I put into it (now that I have practice mode I'll be making my own texture/sound mods, hell yeah), i feel like because of the effort that is put into one round, people's moods are way too effected by the outcome of just one game. So if a game goes sour for one team, they're mood is going to go sour. If it's an amazingly close game, everyone is amazingly happy. Unlike TF2, where as long as people weren't raging at other people's skill, it wasn't as mood-inducing. (Not saying we should go back to TF2, and I really wish we wouldn't ever have to stop playing HoN, but another game might be healthy for the community is all I'm really trying to say.)
Back to top Go down
MCap

MCap

Character sheet
Name: Kilian Ó Riain
HP:
EP:

PostSubject: Re: REQUIRED VOTE -VOTE HERE NOW- MARINE436's ATTENTION   REQUIRED VOTE -VOTE HERE NOW- MARINE436's ATTENTION I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:30 pm

Things I would like to see:

We need to recruit people if we have any chance of getting bigger, better. The other day we had almost a full vent, (18 in hon, 6 in blitz, 3 in badlands) and it was fairly awesome. I would love to see more people getting into this and getting more games played. This leads us to the next item.

More games would be nice. We have the proble right now of getting a great game going (titan quest, Majesty 2) but not everyone gets it and the group playing crumbles cause eventually there is only one person who plays. More people in vent would help this and the diversity of games beinng played should increase.

Also, I would like to see a more persistant game played. The PW NWN2 sounds fun. If we could edit hon to make the characters persistant and make lvling longer and gold less, so that after like 10 games they reach lvl 50 or so, it would be cooler. At the moment, the only persistent games we play haven't had the following that blitz or hon has had.

Also would like to see people in general get some more games.
My Recomendations:
-Killing floor
--is a great cheap L4D style game. Originally a mod for Unreal Tournament in 2004, became a stand alone game. Fight waves of zombies, buying supplies between rounds, and each map finalizes in a battle against the Patriarch, a bad ass zombie with cloaking, minigun, rocket launcher, and a friendly hugging attittude. Character gains lvls in specialization of weapons , but takes many games to lvl up. Get it on steam

-Majesty 2
--RTS type game. Imagine in an RPG. You go to the notice board and see a bill, go destroy a bear den. 500 gold. But your not there hero, you put up the post. The idea here is that you are the king, and must run the kingdom. You choose what building to build and what to research. You build heroes, and then they have a good deal of freedom. If you want them to do anything, you put a bounty on it, and eventuallya few will want to do it to by items and lvl up (you research the items and they will choose to by them.) The game play is a little slow, but rather fun.
Back to top Go down
Marine436

Marine436

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
REQUIRED VOTE -VOTE HERE NOW- MARINE436's ATTENTION Left_bar_bleue1/100REQUIRED VOTE -VOTE HERE NOW- MARINE436's ATTENTION Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)
EP:

PostSubject: Re: REQUIRED VOTE -VOTE HERE NOW- MARINE436's ATTENTION   REQUIRED VOTE -VOTE HERE NOW- MARINE436's ATTENTION I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 5:10 pm

so far it seems like everyone wants me to start trying to enforce sportsmenship, im up to idea's on how to do that, cause its not going to be easy, alot of you are assholes
Back to top Go down
Dgtl

PostSubject: Re: REQUIRED VOTE -VOTE HERE NOW- MARINE436's ATTENTION   REQUIRED VOTE -VOTE HERE NOW- MARINE436's ATTENTION I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 5:16 pm

Edit:

Last edited by Dgtl on Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
LilDobber

LilDobber

PostSubject: Re: REQUIRED VOTE -VOTE HERE NOW- MARINE436's ATTENTION   REQUIRED VOTE -VOTE HERE NOW- MARINE436's ATTENTION I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:54 pm

Alot of us ARE asshats digital, way to make this personal, you take every chance you get to make a jab at marine, if he starts enforcing stricter sportsmanship, wont be surprised you see you go first, though I would also have to correct some of my unfriendly behaviors.
Back to top Go down
Lyper

Lyper

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
EP:

PostSubject: Re: REQUIRED VOTE -VOTE HERE NOW- MARINE436's ATTENTION   REQUIRED VOTE -VOTE HERE NOW- MARINE436's ATTENTION I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 10:17 pm

but I am the only bannable asshat.
Back to top Go down
Dgtl

PostSubject: Re: REQUIRED VOTE -VOTE HERE NOW- MARINE436's ATTENTION   REQUIRED VOTE -VOTE HERE NOW- MARINE436's ATTENTION I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 4:40 pm

edit:

Last edited by Dgtl on Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nism God

Nism God

Character sheet
Name: Jande
HP:
EP:

PostSubject: Re: REQUIRED VOTE -VOTE HERE NOW- MARINE436's ATTENTION   REQUIRED VOTE -VOTE HERE NOW- MARINE436's ATTENTION I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 5:02 pm

Dgtl, no offense to you, but every fucking action Marine makes gets a snide comment from you. Marine was just voicing the community opinion, in a crass way. We have a fucking vote up that says that a lot of us are tired of bitching, and marine just agreed with the opinion. It would be like the u.s. took a poll of the asshole level and the president responded according to the results. Stop the criticism of marine, man. He puts more work into this community than anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Dgtl

PostSubject: Re: REQUIRED VOTE -VOTE HERE NOW- MARINE436's ATTENTION   REQUIRED VOTE -VOTE HERE NOW- MARINE436's ATTENTION I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 5:51 pm

umm, no?

Only the decisions or opinions of his that I disagree with get a snide comment. I like HoN P, the HoN tourny and I don't remember objecting his forum DnD RPG thing or almost all of his decisions.

And sorry, if any of my precious posts offended anyone Ill get rid of them now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: REQUIRED VOTE -VOTE HERE NOW- MARINE436's ATTENTION   REQUIRED VOTE -VOTE HERE NOW- MARINE436's ATTENTION I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 9:12 pm

Dgtl wrote:
Only the decisions or opinions of his that I disagree with get a snide comment

It's still unnecessary.

And personally I'm really glad to see that some of the other members of the community are going against some of this constant anti-marine bs. [[I had a fancy-shmancy minirant about it here, but I deleted it before hitting the send button.]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REQUIRED VOTE -VOTE HERE NOW- MARINE436's ATTENTION   REQUIRED VOTE -VOTE HERE NOW- MARINE436's ATTENTION I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

REQUIRED VOTE -VOTE HERE NOW- MARINE436's ATTENTION
Page 1 of 1