Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extraordinarily Average Gentlemen

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Join us on vent: Eag.clants.net:8751

Why is lyper banned?

Go down 
+2
Lyper
Dgtl
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dgtl

Why is lyper banned? Empty
PostSubject: Why is lyper banned?   Why is lyper banned? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 10:05 am

Yo dawg i herd you banned lyper so I put lyper on yo lyper so you can ban lyper while you ban lyper.

But seriously, why did he get banned?
Back to top Go down
Lyper

Lyper

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
Why is lyper banned? Left_bar_bleue100/100Why is lyper banned? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
EP:
Why is lyper banned? Left_bar_bleue100/100Why is lyper banned? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Why is lyper banned?   Why is lyper banned? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 10:58 am

I just saw that this morning, kind of depressing to be banned without any notice or anything when I was talking quietly to dobber in a channel yesterday.

So why?

Edit: Seems like no one likes me. I keep asking people... else people are backstabber or don't really hates me...
Back to top Go down
Nism God

Nism God

Character sheet
Name: Jande
HP:
EP:

PostSubject: Re: Why is lyper banned?   Why is lyper banned? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:51 pm

I'll handle this one. Lyper, you have been put on hold for being a dick like 3 times in the past week, and come back the day later not changed at all. Remember the first time, it was because you were being a cocky bastard. What you did last night was just a culmination of assholeness and cocky faggotry that not only pissed everyone off but also lost us a game we could easily have won. And when i called you out on it, you just started insulting me and calling me a shit player when that had nothing to fucking do with you attempting to solo the enemy team, and failing, telling everyone that we were at kongor. After you insult me and yell at me for something i didn't do, you disconnect and say you lagged out. We paused for you, and said please reconnect. You were in the fucking channel, yet no response. So we concede because we needed you, and as soon as the game is over, you connect to the next game no problem. Huge faggotry dude. I reallly fucking enjoy playing hon with you, and i have learned a lot from you, but the ban is supported by me, due to the bullshit in that game.
Back to top Go down
Secksecute

Secksecute

PostSubject: Re: Why is lyper banned?   Why is lyper banned? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:29 pm

Lyper wrote:

Edit: Seems like no one likes me. I keep asking people... else people are backstabber or don't really hates me...

I like you Lyper, you make me giggle like the small hentai schoolgirl i truly want to be

Nism, while most of the post is in fact true about Lyper being an asshole and calling out that you guys we're at kongor, he didn't respond in the channel because he lagged out and actually reconnected to the game at the very end before the concede.
Back to top Go down
Marine436

Marine436

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
Why is lyper banned? Left_bar_bleue1/100Why is lyper banned? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)
EP:

PostSubject: Re: Why is lyper banned?   Why is lyper banned? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 5:03 pm

lyper andax banned you untill xmas due to 4 offense's in 5 days

i suggest when you return you make the hardest effort ever to make no offense's, cause next it will be me, and mine will be 3 months.
Back to top Go down
Lyper

Lyper

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
EP:

PostSubject: Re: Why is lyper banned?   Why is lyper banned? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:30 pm

Nism God wrote:
I'll handle this one. Lyper, you have been put on hold for being a dick like 3 times in the past week, and come back the day later not changed at all. Remember the first time, it was because you were being a cocky bastard. What you did last night was just a culmination of assholeness and cocky faggotry that not only pissed everyone off but also lost us a game we could easily have won. And when i called you out on it, you just started insulting me and calling me a shit player when that had nothing to fucking do with you attempting to solo the enemy team, and failing, telling everyone that we were at kongor. After you insult me and yell at me for something i didn't do, you disconnect and say you lagged out. We paused for you, and said please reconnect. You were in the fucking channel, yet no response. So we concede because we needed you, and as soon as the game is over, you connect to the next game no problem. Huge faggotry dude. I reallly fucking enjoy playing hon with you, and i have learned a lot from you, but the ban is supported by me, due to the bullshit in that game.

You sure are a low skilled player insulting someone more skilled then you for being not skilled. Hum, no wonder I'll say you're a shit player. I fucking said that my mom unplugged the internet because I was yelling, and I said everyone I needed to reboot my pc because my HoN wouldn't login.

Also, the only one crying was probably nism saying all that shit, and you guys take anyone words against me like gold and go like OOOOOOH LOL HE MUST SAY TRUE THINGS. Really? I wouldn't have left the game, the victory was ours. I don't know why they conceded, I told them I was relogging.

and yes, the kongor thing was douche, as much as nism killing me for no fucking purpose when I had a 7 kill streak with bloodhunter. Is he banned? no. is he being fucking told to not do that? no.

Last edited by Lyper on Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lyper

Lyper

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
EP:

PostSubject: Re: Why is lyper banned?   Why is lyper banned? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:35 pm

Marine436 wrote:
lyper andax banned you untill xmas due to 4 offense's in 5 days

i suggest when you return you make the hardest effort ever to make no offense's, cause next it will be me, and mine will be 3 months.

4 offense? Go ahead and tell them. I will keep on doing offense if people insults me, that's not fucking hard. I won't let myself being insulted while doing nothing.
Back to top Go down
Lyper

Lyper

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
EP:

PostSubject: Re: Why is lyper banned?   Why is lyper banned? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:40 pm

On a third note, if no one fucking know why I am banned, it may be because I didn't do much? and that people find me rather funny and entertaining and not bitchin?
Back to top Go down
Nism God

Nism God

Character sheet
HP:
EP:

PostSubject: Re: Why is lyper banned?   Why is lyper banned? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:45 pm

I didn't fucking insult you at all. I was yelling at you for telling the other team where we were and getting us all killed. It was not a noob mistake i was mad at you for, it was for being a dick intentionally. What the fuck does my skill level have to do with anything?
Back to top Go down
Lyper

Lyper

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
EP:

PostSubject: Re: Why is lyper banned?   Why is lyper banned? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:49 pm

Nism God wrote:
I didn't fucking insult you at all. I was yelling at you for telling the other team where we were and getting us all killed. It was not a noob mistake i was mad at you for, it was for being a dick intentionally. What the fuck does my skill level have to do with anything?

That you fed all game long, did stupid thing such as having a retarded position in every fights. It was not a fucking mistake, why would I run in 5 of them? It was because I had fucking 3k hp, tried to get them to you guys, did that BEFORE you started kongor, and no one stopped.
Back to top Go down
Nism God

Nism God

Character sheet
HP:
EP:

PostSubject: Re: Why is lyper banned?   Why is lyper banned? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 10:19 pm

1) FYI, i was even until that bullshit you pulled. That's not a feeder you fucker.

2) It was your suggestion to do Kongor, if you wanted to gank you should have fucking said something, 3k health doesn't mean shit when their is a polly on the other team.

3) I apologized for that, without trying to insult you at all. What you did was a dick move, but fucking admit it without bringing non-relevant insults into play. What the fuck does my k:d for the game have to do with you telling the other team we were at Kongor?
Back to top Go down
Lyper

Lyper

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
EP:

PostSubject: Re: Why is lyper banned?   Why is lyper banned? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 11:34 pm

Nism God wrote:
1) FYI, i was even until that bullshit you pulled. That's not a feeder you fucker.

2) It was your suggestion to do Kongor, if you wanted to gank you should have fucking said something, 3k health doesn't mean shit when their is a polly on the other team.

3) I apologized for that, without trying to insult you at all. What you did was a dick move, but fucking admit it without bringing non-relevant insults into play. What the fuck does my k:d for the game have to do with you telling the other team we were at Kongor?

It was not gank, but they were ALLLLLLL way to close to start kongor, so I went and tried to do a trap. And your score has absolutly nothing to do with me saying that. And yes 3k health mean shit WHEN I USED ULT AND SHIELD SO WE CAN DO THE TRAP. the thing is they wouldnt have stopped attacking me before they killed me, and you guys could have killed them easily. And yes, you said like 10 times blabla kongor blabla, that's just insulting. I would had stfu if you would have stopped. Not saying I am the one who is right here, just it's stupid to deserve a ban for that shit. It's as wrong as denieing an alive teammate for nothing.
Back to top Go down
MCap

MCap

Character sheet
Name: Kilian Ó Riain
HP:
EP:

PostSubject: Re: Why is lyper banned?   Why is lyper banned? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 12:22 am

Okay, My turn...

Lyper, I wasn't in the situation But I am going to put in my two cents non the less.

Yes, we are all assholes, but while most of us know when to stop, a few of us don't. You are one of those few. And while I do think that a month ban is a little harsh (I wouldn't be against a week or even better a week of global mute) but to tell the truth, this bitching isn't helping your case.

They muted you and what was the FIRST thing yu did. You came into the forums and started bitching that you got singled out and it was unfair and blah, blah, blah.

Then, when you got your voice back, you started complaining and started saying other shit.

Most people would learn. But you just continued to bitch.

Take responsibility for your own actions. If your gonna be an ass, live with it and don't bitch about it when people called down the ban hammer on you.

Also Nism, this is a perfect troll example post. Stop feeding him and let this thread die.

Finally - Hope to see you soon lyper. Maybe you will get back fast with good behavior (as in not doing the type of things that you are doing in here, like bitching and being an ass even more). But your fun to play with half the time and I hope that will increase to all the time.
Back to top Go down
Marine436

Marine436

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
Why is lyper banned? Left_bar_bleue1/100Why is lyper banned? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)
EP:

PostSubject: Re: Why is lyper banned?   Why is lyper banned? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 7:59 am

accually mcap he got his voice back not due to his fourm bitching but he came to US and said he had learned his lesson and he was sorry

we kept having problems with him

we demoted him from member to trial member

more problems

we warned him, more problems

we banned him for a day more problems

so andax banned him untill xmas and you know what if he needs to learn

HE IS A TRIAL MEMBER and any one of us 3 can ban him permently so im telling you this right now lyper

take your punishment with some grace, start understanding what we are saying and walk away, cause if you dont, i may not let you walk back in.
Back to top Go down
Lyper

Lyper

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
EP:

PostSubject: Re: Why is lyper banned?   Why is lyper banned? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:54 am

Marine436 wrote:
accually mcap he got his voice back not due to his fourm bitching but he came to US and said he had learned his lesson and he was sorry

we kept having problems with him

we demoted him from member to trial member

more problems

we warned him, more problems

we banned him for a day more problems

so andax banned him untill xmas and you know what if he needs to learn

HE IS A TRIAL MEMBER and any one of us 3 can ban him permently so im telling you this right now lyper

take your punishment with some grace, start understanding what we are saying and walk away, cause if you dont, i may not let you walk back in.

Problems... problems... you keep saying problems and shit, never pointing what I did wrong. Yeah, real constructive and precise. fail.
Back to top Go down
Nism God

Nism God

Character sheet
HP:
EP:

PostSubject: Re: Why is lyper banned?   Why is lyper banned? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 5:20 pm

I feel like we both felt like assholes after that game Lyper. I didn't mean to cause you such shit.
Back to top Go down
Lyper

Lyper

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
EP:

PostSubject: Re: Why is lyper banned?   Why is lyper banned? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 7:11 pm

Nism God wrote:
I feel like we both felt like assholes after that game Lyper. I didn't mean to cause you such shit.

I guess ;_;
Back to top Go down
Lyper

Lyper

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
EP:

PostSubject: Re: Why is lyper banned?   Why is lyper banned? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 7:12 pm

Nism God wrote:

I guess ;_;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why is lyper banned?   Why is lyper banned? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why is lyper banned?
Page 1 of 1