Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extraordinarily Average Gentlemen

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Join us on vent: Eag.clants.net:8751

The official assrape thread

Go down 
+3
Nism God
Xeux
PonySlaystation
7 posters
AuthorMessage
PonySlaystation

PonySlaystation

The official assrape thread Empty
PostSubject: The official assrape thread   The official assrape thread I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 7:23 am

Hey, got directed to this community by marine, the topic name was merely to get your attention.

Anyways, me n three friends wanna join your community, we're mostly Blitz junkies and from Sweden (don't worry about that last part, it wont lag and our English is probably better than our Swedish). Would like to try HoN but atm it's so damn hard find beta keys. Been playing Coh since the release, so yeah we're pretty good.

Left 4 dead 2 looks good but not good enough to pay 50€ (74$) for something that should basically be a free dlc to the first game. Also the characters and the fact that its broad daylight affected my decision alot. Maybe i'll buy it when they give a better offer.

Our nicks are (in-game)

Shishkebab
Sachaztan
Heartmann
FreidrichFroh
Back to top Go down
Xeux

Xeux

PostSubject: Re: The official assrape thread   The official assrape thread I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 8:39 am

Welcome to EAG!

I have ten beta keys in my HoN account. I'll gladly give each of you one....
Back to top Go down
Nism God

Nism God

Character sheet
Name: Jande
HP:
The official assrape thread Left_bar_bleue100/100The official assrape thread Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
EP:
The official assrape thread Left_bar_bleue100/100The official assrape thread Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The official assrape thread   The official assrape thread I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 1:58 pm

Svensk suger. Norsk er mye bedre!
Back to top Go down
Marine436

Marine436

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
The official assrape thread Left_bar_bleue1/100The official assrape thread Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)
EP:

PostSubject: Re: The official assrape thread   The official assrape thread I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 3:25 pm

hey dude hon beta keys is not a problem!

here is the Ventrilo Information, when you login, Priviate message

Xeux
Pudly
Marine437
Ggreenbass
Andax
Beaverkillera

Anyone of thoese people, no order, tell them to make you a real account and they will shoot you back a password for whatever account you login in as ! this applies to all your friends

THREE entier new blitz players is insane! (I hope you like the rhine map!) and i hope your ready for some HON awesomenesss!

Here is that Vent info !

eag.clants.net

whatever username you login we will use

-Marine436
Back to top Go down
Saint

Saint

PostSubject: Re: The official assrape thread   The official assrape thread I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 1:52 am

rhine is a map that needs to be taken behind the chemical shed and shot
Back to top Go down
Marine436

Marine436

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
The official assrape thread Left_bar_bleue1/100The official assrape thread Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)
EP:

PostSubject: Re: The official assrape thread   The official assrape thread I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 4:30 am

saint, thanks for coming to the forums and expressing your opinion instead of crying all game and runing someone else's fun

very cool of you dude!
Back to top Go down
DM_Craft

PostSubject: Re: The official assrape thread   The official assrape thread I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 5:35 am

I can also make accounts Marine don't forget that.
Back to top Go down
Saint

Saint

PostSubject: Re: The official assrape thread   The official assrape thread I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 10:55 am

idk are you talking about marine at the END of the game i said that the map sucked and i was sick of playing it for 2 and half hours. Also i never said u sucked specifically just the whole experience of it, which u twisted into a personal attack on yourself but im not gonna get into that. Look im sorry you misunderstood me but i really didnt appreciate u kicking me from vent, anyhow im not gonna hold a grudge.

I've also PM'd a couple of people on the relic forums on the off chance of getting a couple of decent maps for blitz mod so fingers crossed.
Back to top Go down
PonySlaystation

PonySlaystation

PostSubject: Re: The official assrape thread   The official assrape thread I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 12:00 pm

yeah there are definitely too few non vcoh maps for blitz, especially 2v2. Have you tried any of the other 4v4 maps?
Back to top Go down
Saint

Saint

PostSubject: Re: The official assrape thread   The official assrape thread I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 12:21 pm

played a couple but they werent the best, are u guys axis or allied players Pony?
Back to top Go down
PonySlaystation

PonySlaystation

PostSubject: Re: The official assrape thread   The official assrape thread I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 2:05 pm

We play all armies, also this smiley doesn't look like a cat cat it just reminds me of that character that carries his eyeballs in his hands in the cartoon "Aaahh!!! Real Monsters"
Back to top Go down
LilDobber

LilDobber

PostSubject: Re: The official assrape thread   The official assrape thread I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 2:26 pm

grimace
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The official assrape thread   The official assrape thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The official assrape thread
Page 1 of 1