Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extraordinarily Average Gentlemen

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Join us on vent: Eag.clants.net:8751

You arent good Enough to play with Mike

Go down 
+5
Lyper
mamabruce
Cube
Mike101grand
Marine436
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Marine436

Marine436

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
You arent good Enough to play with Mike Left_bar_bleue1/100You arent good Enough to play with Mike Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)
EP:
You arent good Enough to play with Mike Left_bar_bleue100/100You arent good Enough to play with Mike Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

You arent good Enough to play with Mike Empty
PostSubject: You arent good Enough to play with Mike   You arent good Enough to play with Mike I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 7:50 am

See Mike is good at hon, and 'new people' (defined as how mike see's fit) Are not welcome to play with mike in 'small games' (Defined as mike see's Fit) With Mike the bigger games (Defined as mike see's fit) Its ok with due to the fact, they have less (defined how mike see's fit, after this one is shall be labled DAMSF)
of an Impact, so due to that, there will be no more smaller games with Mike (Mike 101 grand on ventrilo) unless you are 'not new' or 'good enough' (DAMSF)

This shit is why we are going to write up a massive fucking huge thing for EAG defining what we are and what your doing here, and why we *ARE* changing the rule's for how we play hon.

This shit Ends (Note, not defined as mike see's fit)
Back to top Go down
Mike101grand

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
You arent good Enough to play with Mike Left_bar_bleue100/100You arent good Enough to play with Mike Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
EP:

PostSubject: Re: You arent good Enough to play with Mike   You arent good Enough to play with Mike I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 8:04 am

Way to troll me marine, because for one you imeadiatly jump on my statement and take it the wrong way and continue to troll me, i was going to suggest we take them into a private game and properly teach them, not throw the into the fire to fed off. But how would you know i would say this because you didnt give me the chance finish my statement. What is the point with you like i defend you and think you are a good guy but the past weeks its like why do i even bother? and there better be action against you if people can troll you and get punished it should be the amd for me.
Back to top Go down
Cube

Cube

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
EP:

PostSubject: Re: You arent good Enough to play with Mike   You arent good Enough to play with Mike I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 8:08 am

Epic paraphrase. Also:

You arent good Enough to play with Mike Obvious_troll

Really, it's not like anyone else hasn't said that before, INCLUDING YOU!

If you didn't shut up, you would have heard Mike's suggestion about putting them all into a game where they could actually learn off of each other instead of being scared off by all the douche bags that feed off of them like Teh_Meck was yesterday. What? Mike trying to help? RIDICULOUS!

Last edited by Cube on Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:14 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Marine436

Marine436

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
You arent good Enough to play with Mike Left_bar_bleue1/100You arent good Enough to play with Mike Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)
EP:

PostSubject: Re: You arent good Enough to play with Mike   You arent good Enough to play with Mike I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 8:08 am

1 and most important i hate you

2. all that shit about priviate games is bullshit you thought of it after i gave you crap, however ill play along and pretend it isnt and then say this

who decides who gets into a priviate game? your prtically making your own clan at this point.

3. i expect better form you

4th. i get ashkandi
Back to top Go down
Marine436

Marine436

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
EP:

PostSubject: Re: You arent good Enough to play with Mike   You arent good Enough to play with Mike I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 8:09 am

Cube wrote:
Epic paraphrase. Also:

Really, it's not like anyone else hasn't said that before, INCLUDING YOU!

If you didn't shut up, you would have heard Mike's suggestion about putting them all into a game where they could actually learn off of each other instead of being scared off by all the douche bags that feed off of them like Teh_Meck was yesterday. What? Mike trying to help? RIDICULOUS!

Cube taking an anti marine stance with Images?

Omg ive seen this episode

mind your own fucking bussiness he was being an elitest prick and you dont care as long as you get rid of me

asshole
Back to top Go down
mamabruce

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
EP:

PostSubject: Re: You arent good Enough to play with Mike   You arent good Enough to play with Mike I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 8:14 am

Mike an elitist prick? You must have him confused with someone else. He's the nicest person here. He's always willing to help someone if they suck at a game.
Back to top Go down
Marine436

Marine436

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
EP:

PostSubject: Re: You arent good Enough to play with Mike   You arent good Enough to play with Mike I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 8:20 am

mamabruce wrote:
Mike an elitist prick? You must have him confused with someone else. He's the nicest person here. He's always willing to help someone if they suck at a game.

i dont want to hurt your feelings so im going to say the nicer part of my comments

how would you know, your never around and that was the point of my post, but well done lore, you can disappear for 3 months yet once more
Back to top Go down
Cube

Cube

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
EP:

PostSubject: Re: You arent good Enough to play with Mike   You arent good Enough to play with Mike I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 8:26 am

Marine436 wrote:
Cube taking an anti marine stance with Images?

Omg ive seen this episode

mind your own fucking bussiness he was being an elitest prick and you dont care as long as you get rid of me

asshole

I'm just pissed because it was interrupting my HoN game. If anyone else was doing the same thing, I would be pissed off at them too. The only reason it's any different is because you are the leader. You are supposed to be a role model but you keep going around, breaking your own rules. I've tried to talk to SLS during a Sins game and it almost got me banned (and mind you, I've seen people leave for like ten minutes and still win). I don't see how your 30 minute bitch fest at Mike is any different.

Marine posting on the forums about drama? I've seen this episode! DUR HUR! I'M SO CLEVER!

I'm not posting on this thread anymore because frankly, I don't want to get more involved in this shit. You can post and paraphrase me here all you want to make me look bad, I just don't want this interrupting my gaming.
Back to top Go down
Marine436

Marine436

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
EP:

PostSubject: Re: You arent good Enough to play with Mike   You arent good Enough to play with Mike I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 8:31 am

you accually have a good point about the HON Game cube and im sleepy, so im sorry for runing your game, and i do mean that, people shouldnt ruin people's game (and i didnt eventually leave the channel at least give me that)

WITH THAT BEING SAID AND TRUE

your full of shit, youve sat her and defended lyper, athos, dgtl time and time over for ruining games cause 'we dont need leaders man' and marine is 'a drama nuker man'

your not anti trolling you asshole, your Anti marine

be honest
Back to top Go down
mamabruce

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
EP:

PostSubject: Re: You arent good Enough to play with Mike   You arent good Enough to play with Mike I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 9:56 am

Marine436 wrote:
mamabruce wrote:

i dont want to hurt your feelings so im going to say the nicer part of my comments

how would you know, your never around and that was the point of my post, but well done lore, you can disappear for 3 months yet once more

Last time I checked I was gone for three WEEKS. Dragon age came out and I wanted to play it without being bothered by anyone, hence the 300+ hours on it. Remind me never to ask you for the time.
Back to top Go down
Lyper

Lyper

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
EP:

PostSubject: Re: You arent good Enough to play with Mike   You arent good Enough to play with Mike I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 10:40 am

Marine436 wrote:
you accually have a good point about the HON Game cube and im sleepy, so im sorry for runing your game, and i do mean that, people shouldnt ruin people's game (and i didnt eventually leave the channel at least give me that)

your full of shit, youve sat her and defended lyper, athos, dgtl time and time over for ruining games cause 'we dont need leaders man' and marine is 'a drama nuker man'

be honest

When did I ruin a game? lol... I try my best to be a leader in them, telling the team what to do. But you, you kill you items and leave because you don't have the solo. How is it not ruining a game?
Back to top Go down
Xeux

Xeux

PostSubject: Re: You arent good Enough to play with Mike   You arent good Enough to play with Mike I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 1:14 pm

Wow you guys are both embarassing.

Way to greet and make new members welcome.

Get over yourselves.

Mike, good job trying to give the new guys a chance to learn in their own game.

Marine, good job trying to prevent new guys being secluded from the rest of the group.

You guys are both right and both handled it WRONG. FUCKING GROW UP!
Back to top Go down
Xeux

Xeux

PostSubject: Re: You arent good Enough to play with Mike   You arent good Enough to play with Mike I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 1:14 pm

Lyper wrote:
Marine436 wrote:

be honest

When did I ruin a game? lol... I try my best to be a leader in them, telling the team what to do. But you, you kill you items and leave because you don't have the solo. How is it not ruining a game?

Lyper, stop trolling Marine.
Back to top Go down
LilDobber

LilDobber

PostSubject: Re: You arent good Enough to play with Mike   You arent good Enough to play with Mike I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 1:26 pm

(Copy pasting this over, don't know where in this drama shelter it belongs with some drama reducing edits)

Guys, quit being babies. Mike raged,Marine Raged, now get over it good lord. Their is nothing to do BUT put newbs in our games, small, OR BIG. Where else will they learn, and if you say private games, so help me. Who will be in the private game? Unfortunately we usually have like 1 new person at a time, so its impossible that way. And their is only so much you can learn from playing against one person who tells you stuff, you need to play with real people, in real games, its the only way to get better. We had Teh_Meck on our side, we lost, you guys fed on him, I do believe that no one on the opposite side complained, but when you get a newbie on your side, its drastically different. I cannot even imagine, that this stemmed from the newbie NOT being on your side, it just wouldn't happen. Why would anyone even WANT to learn from a bunch of jackass elitists who refuse to play a game with a new person. I cant even imagine actively recruiting people to this community, who the hell would want to come in here and try to learn a new game. I remember when HoN first came out, we were all pretty much new, so we all got trained at about the same time. Unfortunately that cant happen now, so the only viable option is

A) AB and go

or

B) Adjust teams yourself, realizing that their 1500 is false.
Back to top Go down
Lyper

Lyper

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
EP:

PostSubject: Re: You arent good Enough to play with Mike   You arent good Enough to play with Mike I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 1:27 pm

Xeux wrote:
Lyper wrote:
Marine436 wrote:

be honest

That's facts... oh well whatever.(Saying it like a scene/hipster faggot)
Back to top Go down
Xeux

Xeux

PostSubject: Re: You arent good Enough to play with Mike   You arent good Enough to play with Mike I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 1:38 pm

Lyper wrote:
Xeux wrote:
Lyper wrote:
Marine436 wrote:

be honest

Facts are good. Facts are constructive criticism. You know I like you, just be careful how you word things.
Back to top Go down
Mike101grand

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
EP:

PostSubject: Re: You arent good Enough to play with Mike   You arent good Enough to play with Mike I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 4:14 pm

LilDobber wrote:
(Copy pasting this over, don't know where in this drama shelter it belongs with some drama reducing edits)

Guys, quit being babies. Mike raged,Marine Raged, now get over it good lord. Their is nothing to do BUT put newbs in our games, small, OR BIG. Where else will they learn, and if you say private games, so help me. Who will be in the private game? Unfortunately we usually have like 1 new person at a time, so its impossible that way. And their is only so much you can learn from playing against one person who tells you stuff, you need to play with real people, in real games, its the only way to get better. We had Teh_Meck on our side, we lost, you guys fed on him, I do believe that no one on the opposite side complained, but when you get a newbie on your side, its drastically different. I cannot even imagine, that this stemmed from the newbie NOT being on your side, it just wouldn't happen. Why would anyone even WANT to learn from a bunch of jackass elitists who refuse to play a game with a new person. I cant even imagine actively recruiting people to this community, who the hell would want to come in here and try to learn a new game. I remember when HoN first came out, we were all pretty much new, so we all got trained at about the same time. Unfortunately that cant happen now, so the only viable option is

A) AB and go

or

B) Adjust teams yourself, realizing that their 1500 is false.

Dobber you are misunderstanding what i meant, i suggest sort of hon class where we teach and not actually play the game, i dont mean to seclude them at all
Back to top Go down
LilDobber

LilDobber

PostSubject: Re: You arent good Enough to play with Mike   You arent good Enough to play with Mike I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 5:09 pm

Thats what I mean though, you cant really learn the game without playing, only so much you learn in small scale games.
Back to top Go down
Dgtl

PostSubject: Re: You arent good Enough to play with Mike   You arent good Enough to play with Mike I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 6:25 pm

Xeux wrote:
Lyper wrote:
Xeux wrote:
Lyper wrote:
Marine436 wrote:

be honest

Facts are good. Facts are constructive criticism. You know I like you, just be careful how you word things.
It would be hilarious if everything lyper did that was wrong was because of his misunderstanding of the english language, though I doubt it heavily.
Back to top Go down
AuguryEngine

PostSubject: Re: You arent good Enough to play with Mike   You arent good Enough to play with Mike I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 6:29 pm

Marine436 wrote:
you accually have a good point about the HON Game cube and im sleepy

LOL GAMECUBE!
Back to top Go down
Lyper

Lyper

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
EP:

PostSubject: Re: You arent good Enough to play with Mike   You arent good Enough to play with Mike I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 7:30 pm

AuguryEngine wrote:
Marine436 wrote:
you accually have a good point about the HON Game cube and im sleepy

LOL GAMECUBE!

Did I just lose THE GAME? Because you guys just lost THE GAME.
Back to top Go down
Marine436

Marine436

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
EP:

PostSubject: Re: You arent good Enough to play with Mike   You arent good Enough to play with Mike I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 9:06 pm

Resolved, new players will keep playing games *AND BE TREATED LIKE NORMAL CITZENS* me and mike have both been punished for being Fail, locking thread
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You arent good Enough to play with Mike   You arent good Enough to play with Mike I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You arent good Enough to play with Mike
Page 1 of 1